The BIOS Bed & Breakfast
of New Milford
- Offering 1 600 sf Suite and 6 rooms averaging 280 sf each.
- Full kitchen and bath in each unit
- Spectacular 40 mile views of the Housatonic River and Candlewood Mountain
- Located on the top floor with elevator service
The BIOS Bed & Breakfast of Thomaston
is a work in progress a 4000 sf Victorian home with 6 bedrooms and 7 fireplaces. We are lovingly restoring it. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.
Future Centers will include the concept on a larger scale to house clients moving to the area and others that want to experience the BIOS lifestyle firsthand.
We are located on the proposed Thomaston section of the Naugatuck Valley River Greenway.
The Thomaston Opera House is a short walk from as and makes for a great night of dining, walking and entertainment.
- Adams IGA
- Rite Aid
- Dunkin Donuts (2 locations in town)
- Tony’s Coffee House
- Black Rock Tavern
- Crabby Al’s
- Cumberland Farms Convenience
- Epicure Pizza House
- JDT’s BrickHouse
- Goose & Gander
- Great Wall Kitchen
- Holly’s Place Cafe
- Hometown Pizza
- Raf’s Pub
- Ravenna’s Pizza
- Mona Lisa Ristorante
- Patti’s Place Diner
- Senor Panchos
- Thai In Love
Parks and State forests:
There is live music every Monday night through the summer at the park, approximately 200 yards
Other Local Events
Fireman’s parade goes right passed our front door
Thomaston Car Show is a short walk.