Grow Your Business
With Shared Office Space.
The BIOS Center offers a lively hub of like minded entrepreneurs. Need a mailing address, occasional conference room or traditional space, we can help! The BIOS Center is the ideal place to grow your business.
Ready When You Are, Furnished Office Space, Corporate Offices, Executive Suites, Business Centers for all budgets.
The shared common areas and office amenities our Clients enjoy include:
- The BIOS Wine Bar & Organic Café and Coffee Bar on the main level will deliver food or drinks, coffee or juice to your office. The Cafe will become a beacon for the healthy and environmentally minded consumer. Increasing productivity, networking opportunities/social interaction, swapping ideas with other entrepreneurs. Clients can also book after-hours party, wine tastings, holiday event, business mixer, or sporting event in the lounge for as many as 100 attendees.
- An Impressive Reception Area and receptionist greet you and your guests making a very good first impression for your visitors. Our receptionist will update your personal agenda on a daily basis in your own information status screen, offer concierge services, booking lunches or travel, provide security at the entrance, and a barrier to solicitors. Highly personalized phone answering is available as well. We do what we can to make your life easier and more productive.
- Meeting Rooms accommodating anywhere from 2 to 45 people with full wireless Internet access drop down screens, and AV presentation capabilities. The meeting rooms can be configured for classroom, seminar style meetings, or traditional meetings. Each property has a variety of venues available.
- Private Offices available on a full or part time basis.
- Flexibility The BIOS Center offers flexibility that long-term leases cannot offer.
- Increase efficiency a virtual presence provides companies visibility to their clients or vendors more readily.
- Co-Branded Marketing orchestrated by The Green Marketing Company. Marketing packages for all price ranges that promote the BIOS Center and our tenants.
- Virtual Assistants-Service Center staffed by The BIOS Center can assist with your accounting, marketing and virtual assistants are available at discounted rates to help you grow.
- On-site Technical Support available for computers, security issues, network and firewall configurations, and telecommunications needs. The BIOS Center offers state of the art technology to provide support to its clients technology needs/requirements.
- Original artwork in our environmental art gallery and high quality furnishings throughout the buildings common areas making for a very professional environment.
- Reduces the cost of supplies The BIOS Center stocks commonly needed supplies available for your convenience and will fulfill your office supply orders if not in stock. We also supply required furniture, hardware/software and maintenance.
- Reduces commute time reducing the time needed to go back and forth to work or needing to make travel arrangements increases time spent in the office (productivity) increasing work/life balance
- Lower Carbon Footprint Having a virtual office can reduce over-head/carbon foot-print through unified collaboration and communication, in video conferencing, mobility and overall – The BIOS Center offers technology solutions for the young entrepreneur or the large company.
- Bed & Breakfast: Great for visiting clients or overnight stay for yourself.
- Building Security System with entry fob tracking system and cameras.
- Copier Room with high-speed, networked copiers and fax center.
- Mail Room with all the mailing supplies, paper cutters, staplers etc.
- Private Gym with Shower Room and lockers.
- 24/7 HVAC Data Rooms.
- Storage Rooms available.
- Vending Machines.
We plan on opening our first location on Railroad Street in New Milford in 2018 and we are lining up interested tenants now. Tell us a little about your business below.
For a very limited time you can reserve space in The BIOS Center without a deposit. Filling out the form will simply put you at the top of our list to be considered as a tenant.